Global macro firm seeks Senior Macro Analyst for NYC office.
Firm has a small, multi-location investment team with a seasoned macro investment leadership, a flat organizational structure and a collegial, collaborative environment.
Firm seeks Senior Macro Analyst with the ability to make an immediate impact on the portfolio and contribute to the overall investing outcome.
- Proven expertise at macro investing; specifically converting macro ideas into portfolio investments. This will require familiarity with currency, rates and equity markets as well as various instruments that can be used to convert macro ideas into trades.
- Adept at understanding and creating hedges at EM, country and currency levels.
- Ability to create/monitor and update a hedging framework/dashboard for the said parameters.
- Broad understanding of macro-economic fundamentals. Comfortable with multi-source, multi-factor data to run macro-economic screens.
- Ability to work with both the top-down and bottom-up teams to provide data-led inputs to the research, publication and investment process.
- Connections at large Prime Brokerages/hedge fund sales teams an added advantage.
All inquiries and CVs will be handled with the utmost confidence and all candidates will be contacted by search partner prior to being sent to client.