Retained Exclusively for following mandates:
Global investment firm headquartered in Boston seeks Investment Strategist (some geographic work flexibility, US and UK).
Client seeks Investment Strategist for Client Advisory (CA) team. This group generates original thought leadership research and counsels investor base on diverse issues in systematic equity and multi-asset investing.
Team works closely with global portfolio management, investment research, and client-facing staff. The successful candidate will produce rigorous empirical analysis and communicate results through distinctive write-ups, presentations, and visualizations. Potential subject matter is diverse, including signal analysis, risk management, asset allocation, portfolio diversification, macro themes, alternative investments, implementation, ESG, and other topics.
What You’ll Do:
- Produce rigorous empirical analysis in relation to client inquiries, financial market events and trends, strategy performance, and emerging investing methods.
- Write papers, present research findings to internal staff and external investors, develop creative visualizations and other analytical tools.
- Develop and manage CA’s research environment.
Client Seeks Teammate With:
- A PhD in finance/economics, or another quantitative field, preferably with an emphasis on econometrics/statistics.
- BETWEEN 2-5 years of buy-side or other directly relevant market-related experience.
- Fluency in relevant programming languages and analytical frameworks (e.g., Python, R, Q, SQL, etc.).
- Experience navigating complex data environments.
- Strong written and communication skills.
All inquiries and cvs will be handled in strictest confidence and all candidates will be contacted by search partner prior to being sent to client.